Regulations for the provision of electronic services [Terms of Service] for the website – www.elstal.com.pl
Service Recipient – user, a natural, legal or unincorporated person who uses the website’s services of www.elstal.com.pl .
Service Provider – the administrator of the website – www.elstal.com.pl, which is Paulina Ludkowska running a business under the name of eLstal Paulina Ludkowska, in Bydgoszcz (85-875), at ul. Miechowska 5-7.
Website – Internet website – www.elstal.com.pl.
Information services – services provided electronically, consisting of the presentation of services and contact details of the Service Provider.
Act on the provision of electronic services – Act of 18/07/2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 as amended).
ICT System – a team of cooperating IT devices and software, ensuring the processing and storage, sending and receiving of data via telecommunications networks.
Service provided electronically – service provided by the Service Provider via the Website by sending and receiving data using ICT systems for the purpose of processing and storing them upon the request of the Service Recipient, without the simultaneous presence of the parties, and the data is transmitted via public networks within the meaning of the Act of 21 July 2000 .- Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws No. 171, item 1800 as amended).
Telecommunications Law – the Act of July 16, 2004. Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws No. 171, item 1800 as amended),
- General provisions
These regulations for the provision of electronic services define the type and scope of services provided electronically by the Service Provider via the website – www.elstal.com.pl. It was drawn up in connection with the requirements of Art. 8, section 1, point 1, the Act on the provision of electronic services.
The Service Recipient is obliged to comply with the provisions of the regulations from the moment they start using the website’s services of www.elstal.com.pl.
- Technical requirements
For the proper functioning of the services provided by the Service Provider on the website –www.elstal.com.pl – you need:
- a device with Internet access;
- an active e-mail account.
- Forms of contact with the Service Provider
- Free via contact forms on the website;
- Postal address: ul. Miechowska 5-7, 85-875 Bydgoszcz, POLAND;
- E-mail: email@example.com;
- Phone: +48 52 520 41 76
It is forbidden for the Service Recipient to provide illegal content.
- The type and scope of services covered by the regulations
- Through the website, the Service Provider provides information services consisting in the presentation of its products, services and contact details.
- The Service Provider provides the contact form service via the website – enabling the Service Recipient to have free, direct text contact with the Service Provider, including asking questions about specific product categories.
1. The Regulations constitute an integral part of the contract for the provision of electronic services. It is concluded when you start using the Website. Using the Website is tantamount to accepting the provisions of the Regulations.
2. The Regulations are made available to the Service Recipient on the Website free of charge. There is a possibility of saving and printing the Regulations.
3. The Service Recipient may at any time resign from using the Services of the www.elstal.com.pl website without legal consequences.
- Processing of personal data
- Final provisions
1. The Service Provider reserves the right to amend these Regulations at any time.
2. In the event of a change in the Regulations, its delivery to the Service Recipient takes place by making it available on the Website.
3. The changes come into force as soon as the amended text of the Regulations is available on the Website.
4. The use by the Service Recipient of the services provided electronically on the Website after the introduction of changes to the Regulations is tantamount to acceptance of these changes.
5. The Regulations enter into force on 01/06/2020.